The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Neurology is a branch of medication that deals with disorders of the nervous system. Neurology is highly focused with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and disease involving the central nervous system and peripheral nervous systems, including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscle. Neurological practice depends heavily on the sector of neuroscience & neurobiology i.e. the scientific study of the nervous system.
Neuroscience is a multidisciplinary science that's involved with the study of the structure and performance of the nervous system. It combines physiology, anatomy, biological science, organic process biology, cytology, mathematical modeling and science to grasp the basic and emerging properties of neurons and neural circuits. So, Neurology & Neuroscience is jolled up with researches carried out by the scientist on
- Brain Development
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Dementia
- Infectious Disease
- Neurological AIDS
- Translational research and medicine
- Track 1-1Brain Development
- Track 1-2Cognitive Neuroscience and Dementia
- Track 1-3Infectious Disease
- Track 1-4Neurological AIDS
- Track 1-5Translational research and medicine
Stem cells or mother or queen of all cells are pluripotent and have the outstanding potential to transform many various cell varieties within the body. Serving as a kind of repair system for the body, analysis has shown that these cells are capable within the treatment of Neurological Disorders like Parkinson, Alzheimer disorders, Battens disorders and plenty of different neurological disorders. They will even be used for medulla spinalis injury.
- Embryonic Stem Cells (ESCs) and elicited Pluripotent Stem Cells (ePS)
- Neural Stem Cells
- Stem cell approach for Inflammatory diseases
- MOA underlying Cell Therapy
- Cell Transplantation for Brain Injury
- Track 2-1Embryonic Stem Cells (ESCs) and elicited Pluripotent Stem Cells (ePS)
- Track 2-2Neural Stem Cells
- Track 2-3Stem cell approach for Inflammatory diseases
- Track 2-4MOA underlying Cell Therapy
- Track 2-5Cell Transplantation for Brain Injury
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector targeted on the care of people, families, and communities so that they might attain, maintain, or recover best health and quality of life
Mental Health may be a level of psychological well-being or associate absence of mental illness. it's the psychological state of somebody who is working at a satisfactory level of emotional and activity adjustment.
- Mental Health Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Disaster Nursing
- Cancer & tumor Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Track 3-1Mental Health Nursing
- Track 3-2Geriatric Nursing
- Track 3-3Disaster Nursing
- Track 3-4Cancer & tumor Nursing
- Track 3-5Pediatric Nursing
Cerebrovascular refers to blood flow within the brain. Arteries supplying O2 to the brain are affected and convey a variety of cerebrovascular diseases. The commonest may be a stroke or mini-stroke and generally are often hemorrhagic stroke.
- Hemorrhage stroke
- Moyamoya disease
- Cerebral Ischemia Carotid stenosis
- Novel therapeutics to treat cerebrovascular diseases
- Vascular malformations
- Brain Prognosis
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Brain cancer awareness
- Translational Research in Brain Tumors
- Advanced Imaging of adult brain tumors
- Track 4-1Hemorrhage stroke
- Track 4-2Moyamoya disease
- Track 4-3Cerebral Ischemia Carotid stenosis
- Track 4-4Novel therapeutics to treat cerebrovascular diseases
- Track 4-5Vascular malformations
- Track 4-6Brain Prognosis
- Track 4-7Brain Tumor Surgery
- Track 4-8Brain cancer awareness
- Track 4-9Translational Research in Brain Tumors
- Track 4-10Advanced Imaging of adult brain tumors
Autonomic Neurology focuses on presentation of clinical cases and clinical situations. The anatomical and organic chemistry mechanisms of central and peripheral nervous system management of involuntary function i.e autonomic function, a clinical and laboratory approach to the diagnosing of autonomic disorders, and principles of autonomic medical specialty.
Computational Neurology may be a branch of neuroscience that employs abstractions, theoretical analysis and mathematical models of the brain to know the principles that govern the psychological feature skills, development, physiology and structure of the system. Topics together with illustration of knowledge by spiking neurons, algorithms for adaptation and learning and processing of knowledge in neural networks are studied. Computational Neurology is additionally called theoretical neuroscience or mathematical neuroscience.
- Cardiac autonomic neuropathy
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Autonomic Neuropathy Advancements
- Computational clinical neuroscience
- Memory and synaptic plasticity
- Cognitive ability of nervous system
- Single-neuron modelling
- Track 5-1Cardiac autonomic neuropathy
- Track 5-2Diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Track 5-3Autonomic Neuropathy Advancements
- Track 5-4Computational clinical neuroscience
- Track 5-5Memory and synaptic plasticity
- Track 5-6Cognitive ability of nervous system
- Track 5-7Single-neuron modelling
A neuron, conjointly called as neurone and nerve cell, is an electrically excitable cell that receives, processes, and transmits data through electrical and chemical signals. These signals between neurons occur via specialized connections known as synapses. Neurons will hook up with one another to make neural circuits.
Neurons are the first parts of the central nervous system, which has the brain and spinal cord, and of the peripheral nervous system, that contains the autonomic nervous system and somatic nervous system. The Nervous system is the part of associate degree animal that coordinates its actions by sending signals to and from completely different components of its body. The nervous system detects environmental changes that impact the body, then works in tandem bicycle with the system to retort to such events. Nervous tissue initially arose in submissive organisms concerning 550 to 600 million years ago. In vertebrates it consists of 2 main components, the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS).
- Neuronal Diseases
- Neurogenesis and Gliogenesis
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Peripheral Nervous System Disorders
- Cerebral Disorders
- CNS Biomarkers
- Track 6-1Neuronal Diseases
- Track 6-2Neurogenesis and Gliogenesis
- Track 6-3Central Nervous System Disorders
- Track 6-4Peripheral Nervous System Disorders
- Track 6-5Cerebral Disorders
- Track 6-6CNS Biomarkers
Pediatric neurology deals with the analysis and management of medicine conditions in newborns, infants, kids and adolescents. The discipline of child neurology involves Neural structure unwellness, Demyelinating unwellness, organic process and behavioral issues, Genetic Disorders that influence individuals in these age teams. The advancements sealed manner for the pediatric neurologists to modify conditions that change significantly, from comparatively easy disorders to additional complicated and sporadic conditions like metabolic unwellness or Neurodegenerative Disorders.
A rising multidisciplinary field of medication, Pediatric Nursing and Care is rising field in pediatric basic care and pediatric neurology. Enhancing the leads to essentially sick medical specialty patients with upset or harm and limiting nonobligatory mind harm through ideal basic care conveyance and also the facilitate of neural structure work is that the essential objective of neurocritical mind. Pediatric specialty awful mind harm and pediatric stroke falls beneath neurocritical mind. Neurocritical care is that the specialty coaching in medical specialty neuro-intensive look after medical specialty intensivists and medical specialty neurologists.
- Child neurology
- Childhood Stroke
- Children with neurological disease
- General pediatrics
- Child and adolescent health
- Track 7-1Child neurology
- Track 7-2Childhood Stroke
- Track 7-3Children with neurological disease
- Track 7-4General pediatrics
- Track 7-5Child and adolescent health
Spine and spinal cord measure the necessary part of the nervous system. Speaking concerning its overall structure or spine anatomy, human spine could be a structure of thirty-three bones joined by tendon and muscle reached out from skull to pelvis. It interfaces between the brain and peripheral nervous system that is the knowledge associating pathway. The spinal cord is secured by the 3 layers of tissues known as meninges. Spine showcase is seen by the mechanical headways within the previous twenty years and is that the biggest period of orthopaedical business. Dynamic and hard conditions were toughened by the surgical gadgets advertise but stays fiery.
- A Spinal Disc
- Lumbar Spine -lumbar Disc
- Thoracic Spine
- Spine Myelopathy
- Dendritic Spine
- Track 8-1A Spinal Disc
- Track 8-2Lumbar Spine -lumbar Disc
- Track 8-3Thoracic Spine
- Track 8-4Spine Myelopathy
- Track 8-5Dendritic Spine
The field of neurology is disproportionately liable to medical malpractice claims. In fact, over half all neurologists can realize themselves the target of a malpractice claim a minimum of once over the course of a 30-year career. what is more, the common total paid out for neurologic malpractice claims was over $300,000 in 2010, creating it the very best among all medical specialties.
- Characteristics of Neurological Malpractice
- Neurologist Negligence
- Neurological Legal issues
- Clinical Challenges of Neurological Disease
- Track 9-1Characteristics of Neurological Malpractice
- Track 9-2Neurologist Negligence
- Track 9-3Neurological Legal issues
- Track 9-4Clinical Challenges of Neurological Disease
Neurophysiology could be a medical method that plans to assist and recovery from system injury. The study of the weather of the sensory system. Recovery is associate degree entrance to decrease sensory system abscesses during this manner increasing the neural repair. Neural recovery program is associate degree expected to create heedfulness regarding the medical specialty issue and its conclusion.
Neuropathology is that the study of malady of nervous system tissue, typically within the sort of either little surgical biopsies or whole-body autopsies. Neuropathologists typically add a department of anatomic pathology, however work closely with the clinical disciplines of neurology, and surgical procedure, which regularly rely upon neuropathology for a diagnosing. Neuropathology additionally relates to medical specialty because of neurological disease or brain injury are often associated with reason for death. Neuropathology shouldn't be confused with pathology, that refers to disorders of the nerves themselves
- Neural coding
- Surgical Neurophysiology
- Neurophysiology of Pain
- Surgical Neuropathology
- Clinical Neuropathology
- Treatment and advancement in neuropathology
- Track 10-1Neural coding
- Track 10-2Surgical Neurophysiology
- Track 10-3Neurophysiology of Pain
- Track 10-4Surgical Neuropathology
- Track 10-5Clinical Neuropathology
- Track 10-6Treatment and advancement in neuropathology
Neurodegenerative diseases are outlined as hereditary and sporadic conditions that are characterized by progressive system pathology. These disorders are usually related to atrophy of the affected central or peripheral structures of the system. They embody diseases like Alzheimer's Disease and alternative dementia, Brain Cancer, chronic Nerve Diseases, phrenitis, Epilepsy, Genetic Brain Disorders, Head and Brain Malformations, abnormalcy, Stroke, Parkinson's, degenerative disorder, Amyotrophic Lateral pathology (ALS or Lou Gehrig's Disease), monogenic disorder, particle Diseases, and others.
Neuroimaging is the mapping of human brain victimization Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI). Neuroimaging determines the association between Environmental factors and health influence on Brain ageing throughout the adult life. It determines however distinction and alter in Cerebral structure, complexly relates to Behavior and noesis at Multiple levels of research.
It brings along numerous topics of interests like useful Neuroimaging, neuroscience, physiological psychology and procedure Modeling.
- Dementia and Aging
- Prion disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders and Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Fusion & Bio Imaging
- Track 11-1Dementia and Aging
- Track 11-2Prion disease
- Track 11-3Cerebrovascular Disorders and Imaging
- Track 11-4Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Track 11-5Fusion & Bio Imaging
- Track 11-6Drug dosage and neurotoxicity
Neuropharmacology is that the study of drugs however medicine influence cellular function within the system, and the neural mechanisms through that they influence behavior. There are 2 main branches of neuropharmacology: behavioral and molecular. Behavioral neuropharmacology focuses on the study of however medicine influence human behavior (neuropsychopharmacology), as well as the study of drug dependence and addiction influence the human brain. Molecular neuropharmacology involves the study of neurons and their organic compound interactions, with the goal of developing medicine that have helpful effects on neurological function.
Neurotoxicity is a kind of toxicity during which a biological, chemical, or physical agent produces an adverse impact on the structure or function of the central and/or peripheral nervous system. It happens on its exposure to substance – specifically, a neurotoxin – alters the traditional activity of the system in such a way to cause permanent or reversible injury to animal tissue. This will eventually disrupt or perhaps kill neurons, which are cells that transmit and process signals within the brain and different components of the system. Neurotoxicity may result from organ transplants, radiation treatment, sure drug therapies (e.g., substances utilized in chemotherapy), narcotic use, and exposure to serious metals, pesticides, sure industrial cleanup solvents, and sure present substances.
- Behavioral Neuropharmacology
- Pediatric Neuropharmacology
- Molecular Neuropharmacology
- Neurotoxicity of Drugs
- Drug dosage and neurotoxicity
- Track 12-1Behavioral Neuropharmacology
- Track 12-2Pediatric Neuropharmacology
- Track 12-3Molecular Neuropharmacology
- Track 12-4Neurotoxicity of Drugs
Neuro-ophthalmology is the activity of neurology and medical specialty systematically overseeing complicated general ailments that have signs within the visual structure. Neuro-ophthalmology takes a read at the life frameworks, physiology, clinical scrambles or treatment of the afferent visual pathway, higher cortical visual structures, the vascular tree huge to the retina and optic nerve, understudies, eye advancements and torment. Cerebral Visual Impairement (CVI) joins every visual brokenness brought on by mischief to, or falling flat of, the retrochiasmatic visual pathways without any harm to the front visual pathways or any important visual unwellness.
- Retrochiasmatic visual pathways
- Myasthenia gravis
- Chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia
- Cerebral Macular degeneration
- Track 13-1Retrochiasmatic visual pathways
- Track 13-2Myasthenia gravis
- Track 13-3Chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia
- Track 13-4Cerebral Macular degeneration
Neurochemistry deals with the wonderful chemistry that happens within the brain, nervous system and the somatic cell with that it communicates. The development of chemistry that generates electrical signals that propagate on nerve cells and the chemistry at the conjugation by neurotransmitters are the prime locations. Strong analysis work on the brain and its impact on behavior and psychological functions can portray the organic compound behavior and health problem because of the chemical imbalance which can explore the chances of advances within the field of neurosciences and disorders.
Neuro-engineering (also called neural engineering) is a discipline of medical specialty engineering that uses engineering techniques to know, repair, replace, enhance, or otherwise exploit the properties of neural systems.
- Neurochemicals and Cell Signaling
- Clinical Neurochemistry
- Molecular and Cellular Neurochemistry
- Advances in the treatment of frontotemporal disease with Neuro-engineering
- Neuro-engineering current and future development
- Track 14-1Neurochemicals and Cell Signaling
- Track 14-2Clinical Neurochemistry
- Track 14-3Molecular and Cellular Neurochemistry
- Track 14-4Advances in the treatment of frontotemporal disease with Neuro-engineering
- Track 14-5Neuro-engineering current and future development
Neurocardiology is pathophysiological of interplays of the cardiovascular and nervous systems. It's the study of medicine, neuroscience and neuroanatomic aspects of medicine together with the medicine origins of internal organ disorders. The neurocardiac axis links the cardiovascular and nervous systems to physiological issues such as: stroke, brain disorder and arrhythmias. Clinical problems in Neurocardiology include neurogenic stress cardiomyopathy, cardiovascular findings in patients with primary nervous disorder, neurological sequelae of internal organ and pectoral surgery and internal organ interventions and hypoxic-ischemic brain injury.
Heart stroke is the condition where blood supply to brain has stopped briefly, because of formation of blood clot which might be seen in associate artery. This ends up in improper functioning of explicit a part of brain. the chance of heart stroke will increase from four to 5 times if you have got fibrillation.
- Cardiovascular Systems
- Neurocardiac Axis Link
- Cardiac myopathies
- Blood Pressure
- High Blood Cholesterol
- Heart arrhythmias
- Track 15-1Cardiovascular Systems
- Track 15-2Neurocardiac Axis Link
- Track 15-3Cardiac myopathies
- Track 15-4Blood Pressure
- Track 15-5High Blood Cholesterol
- Track 15-6Heart arrhythmias
Neuromuscular Disorders could be a term that encompasses several diseases and ailments that impairs with the functioning of muscles. It affects the peripheral nervous system, that consists of all the motor nerves and sensory nerves that connect the brain and funiculus to the remainder of the body. Dynamic muscle weakness is the predominant state of those disorders.
Myopathy is a state of unwellness of the muscle within which the muscle fibers don't operate properly. This leads to muscular weakness. pathology suggests that muscle unwellness. This implies that the first defect is inside the muscle, as against the nerves or elsewhere (e.g., the brain). Muscle cramps, stiffness, and spasm also can be related to pathology.
- Neuromuscular junction disorder
- Muscular dystrophy
- Findings in the field of Neuromuscular medicine
- Myopathy Diagnosis
- Myopathy types
- Track 16-1Neuromuscular junction disorder
- Track 16-2Muscular dystrophy
- Track 16-3Findings in the field of Neuromuscular medicine
- Track 16-4Myopathy Diagnosis
- Track 16-5Myopathy types
Neurosurgery is the medicine involved with the diagnosing and surgery on brain, medulla spinalis and nervous system. Neurologic aspects embrace the elemental headways of surgical operation coming back into result once the deeply created apparatuses. These includes advanced neurosurgical devices or instruments, incorporate etches, curettes, dissectors, distractors, lifts, management devices, snares, suction tubes and robots.
Neurorehabilitation is a specialist regulated program supposed for people with maladies, injury, or scatters of the sensory system. Neurorehabilitation will often enhance work, diminish facet effects, and enhance the prosperity of the patient.
- Brain Neurosurgery
- Spine Neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Language Therapy
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Track 17-1Brain Neurosurgery
- Track 17-2Spine Neurosurgery
- Track 17-3Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Track 17-4Language Therapy
- Track 17-5Outpatient Rehabilitation
Neuroimmunology is a field which mixes neuroscience and immunology. Mass cytometry, or CyTOF (cytometry by time-of-flight), may be a technique applied to the invention of novel immune populations in humans and rodents. It uses metal-conjugated antibodies to alter a high-dimensional description of tens of markers at the single-cell level, thereby providing a wide read of the system. Brain introduction, extraction of the brain tissue and its dissociation into a single-cell suspension, followed by cell staining with metal-tagged antibodies, sample reading employing a mass cytometer, and information analysis using SPADE and viSNE are the various stages concerned within the mass cytometry approach.
Neuroanatomy consists of the central nervous system that has brain, funiculus and therefore the peripheral nervous system that incorporates sensory nerves and the sensory organs. Three differing types of neurons are found. They're afferent neurons, efferent neurons and interneurons.
- Clinical Neuroimmunology
- Neuroimmunological infectious diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Track 18-1Clinical Neuroimmunology
- Track 18-2Psychoneuroimmunology
- Track 18-3Neuroimmunological infectious diseases
- Track 18-4Peripheral Nervous System
- Track 18-5Autonomic Nervous System
Genetics is the investigation of qualities, hereditary selection, and heredity in living life forms. It is of a field of science, however, crosses as typically as potential with varied alternative life sciences and is unambiguously connected with the investigation of information frameworks. Genetic qualities and neurology are contemplated along in a branch of science referred to as neurogenetics, that issues the advance and capability of the sensory system and additionally in its quality of advancement. Neurogenetics emphasizes the role of single genes while not a network-interaction context once learning the nervous system.
Neuromarketing is a new and a special technique of promoting and using the medical technologies like functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) to check the responses in brain to investigate for marketing stimuli. To live or to investigate changes in activity of the brain and elements of brain and to find out why consumers create the choices researchers use the magnetic resonance imaging and that they conjointly check what a part of the brain is telling them to do or try to do.
- Neural Engineering
- Cancer neurogenetics
- Gene mutation and disease
- Brain fitness
- Political Neuromarketing
- Olfactory Marketing
- Track 19-1Neural Engineering
- Track 19-2Cancer neurogenetics
- Track 19-3Gene mutation and disease
- Track 19-4Brain fitness
- Track 19-5Political Neuromarketing
- Track 19-6Olfactory Marketing
Genomic drugs are characterized as a rising medicative teach that features utilizing genomic knowledge around someone as a significant facet of their clinical care and the well-being results and strategy ramifications of that clinical utilize. As of now, genomic answer has an impression within the fields of medicine, pharmacological medicine, uncommon and undiscovered ailments, and irresistible disorder.
Managing pain is crucial for treatment and recovery from a disorder or surgical procedure. Patients affected by chronic pain caused by a medical specialty condition could also be treated in numerous approaches. Appropriate pain management helps patients recover quicker with fewer risks of complications like blood clots and respiratory disease. If pain is well managed, patients have higher chances of interaction in vital activities like walking and deep respiration exercises.
- Translational Genomic Medicine
- Clinical Genomic Medicine
- NHGRI Genomic Medicine
- Algology Pain Management
- Pain Management approaches in Neuroscience
- Track 20-1Translational Genomic Medicine
- Track 20-2Clinical Genomic Medicine
- Track 20-3NHGRI Genomic Medicine
- Track 20-4Algology Pain Management
- Track 20-5Pain Management approaches in Neuroscience
Neuroheuristics studies the dynamic relations between the advanced heritable data by neuroscience by means of an approach not reducible in an expertise since it is endlessly revived at each stage of progress towards scientific discovery.
- Approaches of Neuroheuristics
- Paradigm of Neuroheuristics
- Modern Neuroethology
- Computational Neuroethology
- Case studies of Neuroethology
- Track 21-1Approaches of Neuroheuristics
- Track 21-2Paradigm of Neuroheuristics
- Track 21-3Modern Neuroethology
- Track 21-4Computational Neuroethology
- Track 21-5Case studies of Neuroethology